*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Saturday, June 28, 2025

 Well, everything's going good this morning. I got to see my brother and his wife, Michaela. They were here at 12:03. So yeah, guys see them for a few minutes and see what was going on. And they look pretty nice. Steve lost some weight, but, you know, he's working out. So that's pretty good. So anyhow, I told him where mom was. She's in room before. but, yeah, it was a nice visit. I really enjoyed myself Anyhow, I found out that my dad is cutting wood with Jeff and his daughter, and they're out. there out doing their thing in the woods. So hopefully it'll see me later But anyhow, so hope everything's going OK. And hope you guys have a good time. Alright. Well, talk to you guys later and watch you guys know what's going on for tonight. Alright. See you guys later




No comments: