*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, June 27, 2025

6-27-25

Well, today is June 27th. 2025. And it's 8:00 o'clock in the morning. I'm doing my first post for today.



Well, the morning, starting out pretty good A little bit of earache on my left side, but that's, you know, neither here nor there. But I. was watching TV, but there's really not too much on right now. Just reruns this stuff that I've already seen so. other than that, I'm just sitting here and figured I might as well do a post real quick for my blog but anyhow, so how's your morning going? 'cause I'm sort of interested in that. You know, I hear people read this and read that, but, you know, they don't leave me in accountants. I wish they would. but I just wanna see how everything was going. Alright, I will talk to you later.




No comments: