Well so far everything is going pretty good hopefully I'll get my legs and for lunch we're going to be having spaghetti with meat sauce and stuff so that will taste pretty good but I'm only going to eat a half water cuz I'm still trying to lose some weight I'm down to 195 lb now but anyhow so I am seeing mom yet hopefully she'll be coming down I don't know she's maybe lunch with Dad right now who knows nobody tells me anything so I'm just doing what I can to you know stay around and I watched ice your truckers but it was a rerun again so I shut it off and I turn on Beverly Hills and I don't see one out and that was the rerun so I shut that off so I'm running without the TV right now which isn't so bad I'm doing my blog and I'm keeping up to date on that
all right talk to you tonight

No comments:
Post a Comment