Well as usual we had a good lunch had pulled pork sandwich that was pretty good we have some potato salad but I just got a little cup of it sliding or try it I thought I was going to get you know personal plays a bit but oh well no big deal but anyhow things are going all right and Mom Dad were in here for a little while that was nice so got to see them and you have to make sure everything was going good TV is kind of boring today or something runs on every channel so I don't really watch it today what other than that your mother is better if you accidents and a huge traffic stops and that's about it there's not a whole lot to report cuz the scanner is not going out or anything but all right well thanks for reading thanks for you know listening and hopefully we'll get together soon here and we'll make a day of it okay have a good one
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment