*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, May 13, 2025

Afternoon

 

Well it's the afternoon we're running on generator power I guess the power lines went down somewhere and you know without the generator we'd all have nothing running so I don't know I'm just sitting here wondering what else going on so that's all I saw dad today he brought in the pizza that was nice it was really good but mom wasn't feeling good so I don't know hope she gets better I don't want this to be something that's going to lead to something worse but everybody's been in good mood today so that's good I saw Heidi and Heather they were busy doing things they came in my room cuz I'm just relaxing at the light I got to find a new place to sleep to go I don't know where I can put it though but all right well I'll talk to you guys later you guys have fun okay

No comments: