*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, April 30, 2025

Night

 


Well everything is going smooth I got on my pillow underneath my rear end it was hurting so anyhow I talked to Mom about 25 minutes tonight it was nice on my phone there was some squawking or stealing everything was going nice and smooth so she talked to Dad that was good but everything was going pretty good I was telling her about you know who we got down here we got Mackenzie and then because I'm laid you from see all comes over to help and you know that was nice so everything's going good I'll be getting my pills here soon I hope and hopefully you know my legs won't be hurting too long all right well I'll talk to you later and talk to you tomorrow morning okay have a good night okay

No comments: