Well, here we are. It's night. I took my pills already, and Ashley's line from the nurse. She's pretty nice, and she's quick. She knows if she's doing down here, so anyhow, mom called, and I couldn't get to my phone in time. Try calling back, but nobody answers. So I don't know. Hopefully it wasn't nothing too important, but I will. I'll see her tomorrow and see what's going on But anyhow, everything's working out pretty good Hopefully, you know, doesn't still, you know, thinking about me from time to time, you know, 25 years in our friendship Yeah, I just get tossed aside because he was upset. So, but, I mean, he has to think, I don't know how I feel, you know, and I'm here, I can't walk, and my. you know, my life is, you know, 70% lost. But, you know, sunglasses mean I'm. doing other things. Well, things are going OK and that. really. You know, it's good for me It's good for everybody. But alright. Well, it is my sibo. What's going on? So yeah, trying to get this voice type out of work. always monthly. I had the start key like 20 times tonight in order for it to work. But it finally came on. So it's working So alright. Well, I'll see you tomorrow and we'll see what's going on. OK, Alright. Love to y'all. Bye.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment