*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, April 4, 2025

NIGHT

     Well, it's going up on 2015 right now. So I hope everything will be alright for tonight. It's a little. cold outside, but you know, it's supposed to maybe snow, but I don't know, but everything else was good. I had a chilly dog for dinner, so that was good. But other than that, I found out my mom was in the hospital, you know, she didn't do so well on her breathing. So I'm gonna call her before bed tonight, and I'll give her, you know, yeah, I love you and stuff. So alright, well, mom, I just wanna touch base and see what everybody's doing. So, alright, well, I'll let you guys know what happens and I'll keep you informed. Have a nice night and I'll talk to you later

No comments: