Well, this morning, I looked up a At OTS EGO. A county. Thinking about you. da. How old it was? And it was founded March 10th 1881. So right now it's only A144 years old. That's fine, but other than that, I'm watching Jag, seeing daddy. You're having some good trials, some tribulations around. And then. I'm watching Beverly Hills. 90210 or ice road truckers. So I'm just seeing what's going on. And I'm having good time today. I got a guy from Lewis and I might see you later on, but his name is Juan. But everything is good it's a nice guy, but I haven't heard mom, so, you know, I don't know if he's gonna come or not. So I'm. not paying for a few on my filling up people's tanks and stuff. No way. You're only coming from Lewis and Gaylord. That's like maybe 25 miles. So that's maybe a gallon of gas So I don't know. That's kinda nuts, but Other than that, everything is going pretty good. I. right. Well, see you guys later. Now, good time. OK,
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment