Well, the afternoon shift went pretty good I stayed up a little while. I took a little cat and nap for about two hours. So I. was seeing what's the rejoin and I. talked some umbrella a little bit. Dad went to the ER his hernia is acting up. I hope he doesn't do something Kinda find out 10 minutes later. He's driving home. He couldn't stand the traffic So I don't know. Ohh, hopefully. he doesn't do something stupid, but yeah, who knows with him? You know, I just don't wanna lose the father over this and I hope nothing happens so bad. He's laying in bed now and taking a kind of easy so hope nothing goes wrong. Hope. he doesn't puncture something Alright. Well, I'll talk to you later on tonight. OK, see you. later Have a good one
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment