*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, March 13, 2025

Morning march the 13th 2025.

 

    Well, everything is going good this morning. I got my pills, got my ear drops in. Hopefully in a couple days, i'll be able to remove this, whatever it is, right here, 'cause my ears ringing. And I. And other than that, everything else is going pretty good. So I.'m, I slept good. Didn't get up till about 8:30 or so. So that's kinda nice. Let. anyhow, so things. are going alright and I will talk to you later. OK,

No comments: