*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, March 25, 2025

AFTERNOON 3-25-25

 So everything's going pretty good this afternoon. Bye. got my typos to work in. I'm just happy, you know, with everything. The Boltarian gel that normally goes on my leg. This won't be until tomorrow. But that's neither nurse's fault nor the senior's fault. So alright, well, I just wanna see what was going on. And if anybody left me anything, but, you know, they didn't, but that's OK, Alright. Well, talk to you later and see how things go. OK, Tune in for tonight's announcement ohh. OK, I'll see you guys later. Have fun


No comments: