*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, February 27, 2025

Night time 2 27 25

 


Well everything's starting to go pretty good here I got Angel for an aid for tonight and she's helping me out so and then I got Chad for the nurse so he's pretty good at what he does but I'm just having some pain in my rear and I hope that will be solved soon just getting my meds here anytime but everything is going pretty good so all right well had a good dinner and got doubles on that so that was good and anybody that reads this leave me a comment and let me know what I'm doing on this I will greatly appreciate it..

No comments: