*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, February 25, 2025

DINNER 2-25-25

 Well dinner time was pretty good we had cream of potato soup and I had some Doritos with that so I'm trying to make my stomach get you know a little bit of substance in it cuz I'm tired of having these diarrhea attacks you know but I'm trying to get a little bit better and feel it okay I was wondering you know feeling you know cuz I'm going for a little this and a little that but you know I'm trying to make good of it all right well I'll talk to you guys tomorrow and you have a good night okay sleep tight and don't get too cold okay

No comments: