*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, February 23, 2025

2-23 MORNING

 So far this morning has been pretty good I got changed and I'm comfortable in bed and I don't really have a lot of pain my nurse Larissa was really on top of this morning I got my me and I got my Voltaren show on so I'm doing pretty good you know I really don't have any complaints but all in all so hopefully lunch will be good today and then you know hopefully dinner will take the same way too all right we'll talk to you later and let you know what's going on okay see you later


No comments: