*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, January 27, 2025

1-27-25

 Well today I officially learned that gay.com is closed I don't know what happened to him but somebody didn't pay the bill and Los Angeles took over the website and now they have a LGBT Center there I don't know what they're doing but you know something's got to get up somewhere but anyhow so I'm just sitting here just kind of relaxing and just you know I wanted to nod off and take a nap but I realized real quickly that if I did that I wouldn't sleep tonight too good so I'm just sitting here and just kind of relaxing all right well I'll let you guys know what happens and thanks a lot for reading it okay talk to you later...

 

 

No comments: