*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, December 5, 2024

START OF MOBTH

Boy oh boy I'm trying to get you know things done and you know it's getting harder and hard to do I watch the news and sometimes they have good stories sometimes they don't but you know overall I'm just trying to you know make heads or tails out of what's going to become here for Christmas and I don't really know what to get for people you know I mean I really sucks being you know on the inside all the time I mean I'm stuck here not a large and you know it's like I'm in jail sort of you know I mean I asked for the room to be kept clean and kept warm and it's mopped up but it can be and then they turn the heat on sometimes and sometimes they don't I don't know I'm trying to get things done you know it's hard to do I mean it's hard enough with my mother being inside here and my dad's by himself and you know things are just not going the way I wanted them to go but you know things overall aren't too bad so I really can't complain too much you know but anyhow enough with the bitching insulating help everybody had a good Thanksgiving and stuff and hope that was nice all right talk to you guys later.....................

No comments: