*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

 Well today's going pretty good and I really. can't complain about anything. I didn't get a chance to steal my mom, but my dad came in. He brought double the eggs and that tastes really good. And I'm he gave it to you to some of the employees, and they liked it. So that was cool. He always makes good stuff. I'm glad he's trying and he's, you know, home alone by himself. I just wish that, you know, I could be there, but, you know, things are the way they are, you know. But, you know, 72 degrees outside. So what's pretty nice outside? And just wanna see what everything's going. And I called my brother, left him a message and had my phone off 'cause I wore down the battery 20% this morning So other than that, things are just kinda going the way they are. I got two nice aids in the hall and and things are working out pretty good. Alright. Well, I'll let you know what's going on, and I'll keep you informed. Talk to you guys later. See ya.

No comments: