*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

 Well, I'm just wondering what's going on with the world today. I'm just sitting here in my bed. It's nice and quiet, and I'm just, you know, doing this and doing that So anyway, things are going OK, and I. finally got out of my chair after almost two hours. So that wasn't too bad. But alright, well, I'm just keeping guys up to date. I'm at a new place called. Mary Lodge Gaylord. So I've been here for 10 years or so So anyways, just letting you know that I can't really walk anymore. So I'm kinda combined to a better to a wheelchair But anyways, I'm trying to keep log up as much as I can and watch you guys know what's up. So that's what's up Alright. Talk to you guys later....///

No comments: