*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

what is the new one for ya I'm in my room and I like where I'm at

 Well I've been moved to room a 1 so it's it's really nice in this room it's just kind of big enough for my bed and I have a interior bathroom which I can use but I don't use bathroom right now um I have my own TV my DVD player and just getting set up with stuff that's been very nice but other than that you know weather starting to get a little bit cold so I don't know rumor has that we got a couple inches of snow but I didn't see it so it's nice I got this big thick shade so the cold air doesn't come through the windows on me so alright well I figured I'd let you guys know what's going on and uh I have for the most part so alright well um just letting you know what's going on so I'll talk to you guys later and have a good night OK see you guys later......

No comments: