Well like I said before I'm getting things taken care of and I'm feeling pretty good about a lot of things i'm not really hurting too much today I was in hospital for 6 days so I don't know I just had to get some stuff taken care of some sepsis turn my blood into bad blood so bad a kick out part of my blood and reinject it and I'm starting to feel OK now but other than that I'm doing pretty good and I'm I'm sleeping pretty good so they're giving me button drill my lips swoll up three times besides and you know my cheeks were really bad so I don't know look like you got into a fight for a little while so but other than that I'm just getting stuff taken care of and stuff done so I hope everything will go alright and everything will go OK so alright well I'm just letting you guys know why I haven't been around and what's all going on so alright well you you guys send me a message and let me know what's up OK talk to you later
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment