*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, June 30, 2023

What a long day yesterday was

 What today's just been one of those kind of days and I woke up this morning feeling good and I'm doing pretty good overall but yesterday I'll tell you what's complete mess up I would for 5 hours in the hospital and they didn't do surgery on me how stupid because they didn't have ....ly everything will go right next time,, But I'll tell you I can't believe what I had to go through just sitting there and waiting and they told me at 2:30 ohh sorry you have leasing ever came in so here I am and I gotta go all the way back dealer didn't eat I was hungry and not really good time so anyhow I hope the day goes well and I hope you know you I read and listen this finds you well so alright everything is going good here so I'll talk to you guys later have a great day.................

No comments: