Everything's can go on pretty good today So I'm hosting meeting with the director of nursing But I don't know when she's gonna come down here 'cause I have an incident with an employee the other night So i'm just trying to get to the bottom of it and see what I can do and hopefully I wanna deal with her anymore So anyways today's been a good day as I have 47 right now So it's a little bit cold outside You had to have jacket on and some snow pants or some protective pants for your legs You can go out there wearing ward shorts or nothing so all right Well um hope everything's going well and I will talk to you guys later And have a good afternoon OK bye...
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Thursday, April 20, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment