Well everything is going good today and my mom was here for a little while and I had a good lunch and then I got my coke bottle refilled so I'm feeling pretty good so I dropped off some um Gatorade warm and so that was pretty good but anyhow other than that it's nice and sunny outside right now it's only a high of 12 so yeah it's kinda cold outside so I would wear gloves and add if I were you if you're up here but other than that things are going pretty good so I can't be anymore happy than I am right now alright well talk to you guys later and have fun time OK see you later bye....
The model that you see in this vlog his name is Derek delafuente he's pretty good at what he does and he works on his body pretty good he does other work he does artwork and he does stuff around the house so anyhow these pictures are from 2021-2022 and seven March 2023 more to come in a few weeks alright so keep Bri posted alright talk to you later love ya bye.....




1 comment:
Yes he is very good at everything he does and a handsome man
Post a Comment