*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, July 8, 2022

 Well I woke up this morning and around 9:15 so it wasn't too bad so anyways I went to a meeting around 11:00 after I got off Wash off and stuff and yep I was feeling pretty good I went into the meeting and I  stated my case so I'm feeling pretty good now,   but I'm pretty happy I'm going to be getting a power chair I think and that will help me get around and so I don't have to rely on people to push me and get me to where I need to go I can just hop in my chair and will they can put me in my chair and then I can go from there so won't be too bad so I'm pretty ask about that...

No comments: