Watching ER and it's not too bad is the Storm part 2 that I'm watching they got into an accident on the show and the nurse she said she was going out to a call so I don't know if she went through the windshield and now she's on a gurney so I hope everything turns out okay so anyhow what are you guys up to today I'm just sitting here and just doing my usual thing got my physical therapy done for today so I'm doing pretty good so I feel really really good about everything on how it's going to turn out they came in and talked to me today about how everything was going and I'm seeing this room for you know quite a while so that's really nice I like this is a good spot for me so anyways I just want to see what you guys were up to and what's all going on so just let me know and drop me a line and I'll see what's up okay see you later..................💚💜💙💛
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment