Nervous and left crappy TV service I don't know what's going on the win they say is apparently really fast outside but I don't know what to ask to do with the dish you know we've been going through this and that with all this stuff but you know is been through bad weather and good weather and it's been good but now all of a sudden I'm getting half picture or some of the picture is static and foggy and I don't know I mean I pay almost $1,000 a month to live here and I know I'm just getting crapped on you know and I don't know what else to do that's that's really nuts you know when you really sit down and think about it yeah I'm trying to get ahead in here and I'm not I'm falling back behind and I'm not really appreciating that so I don't know what else to do if you know about to do let me know okay...............
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Thursday, June 30, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment