Well I just found out that we only have one left per hall and then when that person is getting shower left her stay in the shower how stupid, I mean I'm sitting here trying to get everything done but now it's going to be later and later before I can do anytying so I don't know what else is going on inside for 10 in the morning and here I am stuck in my room waiting on somebody else that's not right you know I don't know what else to do so I'm going to see somebody and see what's going on here cuz this is really stupid they getting ready half an hour ago and then just leave me sitting on my room so I don't know what else to do......................
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment