What was school like for you:
Well
school for me was good, I was class of 98 but it just seems that the
school i loved and enjoyed is filled with a lot of slackers they don't
dress right and fights here and there, i almost thought of lean on me
the beginning scene, it just seems that school pride and respect for
ones self has suffered over the last 15-16 years. i wore khakis and a
white shirt, i saw a kid wearing pajama bottoms and a long dirty shirt.
From
principal Joe Clark."Self respect permeates everything. if you want to
be somebody then wake up and pay attention." soap box clear LOL...
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment