Birthdays
Jules Verne 1828
Dame Edith Evans 1888
Lyle Talbot 1902
Chester F. Carlson 1906
Buddy Morrow 1919
Lana Turner 1921
Audrey Meadows 1924
Jack Lemmon 1925
587 - Mary, the Queen of Scots, was executed.
1693 - A charter was granted for the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA.
1802 - Simon Willard patented the banjo clock.
1861 - The Confederate States of America was formed.
1861 - A Cheyenne delegation and some Arapaho leaders accepted a new settlement (Treaty of Fort Wise) with the U.S. Federal government. The deal ceded most of their land but secured a 600-square mile reservation and annuity payments.
1896 - The Western Conference was formed by representatives of Midwestern universities. The group changed its name to the Big 10 Conference.
1900 - In South Africa, British troops under Gen. Buller were beaten at Ladysmith. The British fled over the Tugela River.
1904 - The Russo-Japanese War began with Japan attacking Russian forces in Manchuria.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love all your little factoids. Love ya tittles!
Post a Comment