CHARTER SUCKS ASS
THATS ALL PLAIN AND SIMPLE
I LOOSE PHONE SOMETIMES
TV SOMETIMES
AND INTERNET SOMETIMES
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hello CMDR Smith,
My name is Eric Ketzer, and I am a Manager with Charter. We are very sorry to hear you are having problems with your services and would like to help you get them resolved. Please send an e-mail to Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com with the name, address, and phone number on the account, as well as the best time to call you. Once we have the account info, we will investigate to determine the cause of the service issues, and develop a plan to get them corrected ASAP.
Thanks for your time,
Eric Ketzer
Charter
Social Media Communications Manager
Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com
http://www.charter.com/Umatter2Charter
after 75 service calls I have since taken action with the FCC and other agencies.. My phone was shut off the other day and I fell.. Having a broken leg and a can and 1 bad right hip due to injury I was in sever pain and had no one to call cause my internet was down once again.. This is a total disgrace to me and to the service that u say is good.
What about the next time,
please call me 989-448-4390
Post a Comment