| 649 | England's King Charles I was beheaded. |
| 1882 | Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the 32nd president of the United States, was born in Hyde Park, N.Y. |
| 1883 | James Ritty and John Birch received a U.S. patent for the first cash register. |
| 1933 | The first episode of the "Lone Ranger" was broadcast on radio station WXYZ in Detroit. |
| 1933 | Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany. |
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Sunday, January 30, 2011
ON THIS DAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your facts of the day, tittles. I learn so much from your blog posts.
Post a Comment