*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Now for my post

Well today went well,  Saw alot on the news, watched a few good movies.

And had an awesome chat with one of my good friends.

So Had a good dinner with one of my other friends that I haven't seen in a while.

But today it was cold and snowy which I love, It kinda slows the aging process down. :)

So let me know whats going on with you and Remember leave me a msg and I will get back to u with in a day or so..

--Matt 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when you say that you saw a lot on the news, what all did you see?