*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1-6-11

Well news of the day.

thinking of making a website today, 
and on this day.

On this day in 1838, Samuel Morse's telegraph system is demonstrated for the first time at the Speedwell Iron Works in Morristown, New Jersey. The telegraph, a device which used electric impulses to transmit encoded messages over a wire, would eventually revolutionize long-distance communication, reaching the height of its popularity in the 1920s and 1930s.

Charter cable was here and found scorched wires in the house.

read about another death of a man I went to school with, Sad to hear of his passing. Chris Dalton.


and one more week and I get another year older.

so I hope the night goes better but I might post again.

No comments: