*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

Well today is a good day.

1st off its my moms 64th birthday, I hope she has a great day
and now off to my rant.
County bus systems, Well they suck
u call and they run but when u need them there busy
if it says 6am to 6pm wouldn't u think they run til then
not getting called off the road at 530.
well I hope Otsego County gets there act together.

and on this day

On Jan. 11, 1935, aviator Amelia Earhart began a trip from Honolulu to Oakland, Calif., becoming the first woman to fly solo across the Pacific Ocean.






So at 633 this post was complete for the time being.

Hope u have a great Night



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom had a fantastic birthday! And thanks for the info on Miss Earhart.