Well after driving 68 miles on back roads I finally had enough, After 20 years of driving I had to give up on a friend and her fucking mouth, I am so sick of people whom talk shit to you and dont appreciate you.. Thats it and I dont care how much they say there your friend I am sick of being used as a door mat. I sat there and Listened to how I was a kid and all this shit, But u think they would take some responabity for there actions in the car.. Oh hell no.... There too busy making out with there boy toys in other citys. And quite frankly I am sick of trying to be nice to people when all they do Is have issues with what I am doing.. I drove by myself 448 + miles and listened to the critizing all that I could shes lucky she didnt get pimp smacked I can tell you that.
Never in my life have I come so close to hitting a person up side the head...
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment