Well welcome to '08, so far this year has been good, although i miss the hot sun on my face, and seeing my friends all laughing and going to the ocean. I do however not miss 90 degree days, and sweating my ass off... So I settle to live in Mi for a while and get some stuff straightened out..
So i hope 08 will treat you great..
AND DON'T U FORGET TO CHECK BACK WITH ME FROM TIME TO TIME.....
thanks,
Matt
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment