*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Review Of America----// Via Movie NETWORK

upon watching the entire film called Network, I have come to this:

What is true then is true now, News Programs have the bottom $ in mind at all times,

they care nothing for the public, but only to get there ratings up and the $ they earn to be used

in finanicing the death of america... the character Howard Beale once stated,:

"I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it." well i think that rings true today, look at what we

have obtained, Bad Ozone, Bad Drugs, Bad Legal stauts, Bad and horrid crime stats, this is what

we as a nation hold true to our country.. I personally find it sick and sad that we got nothing if

alot of warheads over them, I use to look at this nation with such distinction, and satisfaction

now i look at it with closed eyes and hard fists, We as a nation have changed, its not like back in

the '70's when we had a few scandals and 30% crime, Now its govt, policy, aids, healthcare,

war, crime and child death... We are we gonna pull up our bootstraps and get back to how things

use to be, Hnadle our business, handle our kids, and get safe out there, u didnt hear of this out

there in the public eye in 1978 thats cause we handled it by ourselves...

lwt me know what you think..... cause right at this moment I am mad as hell and i dont want to

look and let alone deal with it..

No comments: